Saturday 12 July 2014

Why I started This Blog

I have said that I hope that what I share in this blog may help whoever read it but it actually also help me at the same time. That is because by writing down my experiences in life helps me to have a clearer view of the bigger picture. We all have worries in our life, some trivial while some are more serious than others. If we just keep all these in our head, we could potentially be crazy one day considering the amount of matters that we have to take care of these days.

Also by writing down my experiences with Buddhism helps me to know the religion better. Religion is a lifelong faith as it is always not easy to follow the right path. We have witnessed in our world today that so many so called religious fanatics carried out terrorism that harms innocent lives in the name of their religion. These people have deviated from the true teaching of their religion and they are delusional, they don't know what they are doing. I believe all religions are originally good, it is the small amount of people that ruined its reputation.

At the end of the day, what we want to achieve through religion is to have peace of mind. Once we have peace of mind, we are able to treat ourselves and others better. If everyone of us have peace of mind, the world is going to be a much peaceful place indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment